Let's make an impact together.
Committed to Structuring a Better Way
... by supporting our colleagues.
... by making a difference in our communities.
... by promoting diversity and inclusion.
What Our Employees Think
Why Work Here
We take care of each other.
Transporting communities to a better future starts with fostering a culture where we share in our successes and support one another through challenges. And while we count on our teammates to work hard, we also trust each other with the flexibility to prioritize ourselves, care for our families, and live life fully outside of work. Through our benefits package, we invest in our team member’s health, wellbeing, and growth, supporting them to enjoy today while planning for a secure, long-term future.
- Graduated PTO program that recognizes experience at and outside of Consor.
- Floating holidays that allow individuals to choose when to celebrate.
- Flexible 9/80 schedules that allow for a three-day weekend every other week.
- Hybrid and remote work options.
- Discounted gym and fitness plan reimbursements.
We invest in us.
We don’t just look for talent—we cultivate it. Our people voice their perspectives, seek learning opportunities in everything, and are personally invested in achieving success together! With on-the-job mentorship, customized formal training, and self-guided learning paths, professional growth happens every day. We provide the tools, resources, and support to empower our teammates to reach their full potential at every career stage.
- On-demand learning, including PDH, through integrated platforms.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Major license achievement bonus and pre-exam prep assistance.
- Guided professional development paths.
- Paid professional memberships.
We save a seat at the table.
Innovative infrastructure solutions don’t just happen—they’re generated when diverse perspectives and expertise come together. That’s why we champion a culture of cooperation and knowledge sharing. And while we’re together, we make space to connect, both in everyday moments and organized get-togethers.
- Employee networks and resource groups.
- Community activities and group volunteering.
- Consor Connect virtual and live office events, celebrations, and outings.
- Friendly competition through athletic and philanthropic activities.
Project Manager – Water/Wastewater
Professional Engineer – Drainage Team Lead
Professional Engineer – Highway/Roadway
Senior Engineer – Water Resources Structures
Senior Marketing Coordinator
Are you passionate about the future of Water/Wastewater in the Pacific Northwest and looking to join a talented team that will inspire and challenge you? Consor is currently seeking a Water/Wastewater Project Manager to be located in one of our four Puget Sound offices. At Consor, we provide opportunities to advance your career with a growing firm that values its employees and provides opportunities for growth and advancement. This opportunity will allow you to apply your technical skills to develop creative solutions and refine your leadership abilities. You will work with talented professionals in an open, flexible, and friendly work environment, where personal and professional growth is supported, and hard work is recognized and rewarded.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant water/wastewater engineering experience
- PE license in Washington state, or the ability to obtain reciprocity upon employment
- BS in Engineering
- Experience managing municipal water/wastewater projects
Consor is seeking a Drainage Engineer team lead to join our growing water resources team. Consor is one of the most respected and fastest-growing engineering consulting firms in the western US. Our transportation hydraulics department designs innovative drainage solutions for a variety of federal, state, and local governments in a positive, team-focused environment. We strongly believe growth and development are accelerated through common goals, teamwork, and necessary work-life balance. A strong candidate for this role will lead the design of drainage infrastructure, manage design staff, and coordinate with multiple disciplinary teams on a variety of projects.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering with 5-10 years of experience
- A PE license or the ability to obtain one within one year
- Good technical writing, computer, communication, and organization/planning skills
Consor is currently looking for a Professional Engineer specializing in highway/roadway projects for our Dallas, Texas, office. As a dynamic and growing engineering consulting firm, Consor is full of opportunities for career development in the field you are passionate about. The ideal candidate has a PE license and 4 years of experience designing roadways and highways and working with DOTs.
- Bachelor’s degree and PE required
- 4 years of experience designing roadways and highways
- Experience preparing plans, specifications, and estimates (PS&E)
- Experience preparing technical reports, specifications, and cost estimates
- Familiarity with TxDOT or other DOTs
- Good technical writing and communication skills
- Proficiency with the following software suites: MicroStation, Open Roads and/or GEOPAK
Are you passionate about the future of Water Resources and the impact on our Nation’s infrastructure and looking to join a talented team that will inspire and challenge you? At Consor, we provide opportunities to advance your career with an established firm that values its employees and provides opportunities for growth. This opportunity will allow you to apply your technical skills to develop creative transportation solutions and refine your leadership abilities. You will work with talented professionals in an open and friendly work environment, where personal and professional growth is encouraged, and hard work is rewarded.
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant civil engineering experience
- Project management experience on water resources and applicable structures projects
- Experience managing public-sector projects (state, county, city, and federal)
- Ability to lead, train, motivate, and work within a team
- Ability to develop productive, long-term relationships and communicate with clients, peers, multidisciplinary teams, and management
- Project management experience, including developing scopes of work, reviewing invoices, and managing client communications
- Ability to manage several subconsultants and internal staff on a multidisciplinary team
- Design and construction support experience with transportation projects
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Prior consulting experience managing municipal (state, county, city) projects
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Project
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with multiple priorities
- Attention to detail, quality work product delivery, and excellent client service
We are looking for a driven individual, with a focus on high-quality proposal production, to join our creative, deadline-crushing team. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is passionate about persuasive writing, delights in crafting graphics that convey technical information simply, and collaborates effectively with others to produce winning results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field
- 5+ years A/E/C marketing experience to include the TxDOT procurement process
- CPSM certification a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe CC, MS Office, Deltek Vision
A/E/C industry knowledge of:
- Marketing fundamentals, proposal management, and business development principles
- Terminology, procedures, and delivery methods
- Marketing/CRM databases
- Current trends and industry events
- FDOT and Florida municipal market
Because our team members are dedicated to going above, below, and beyond the surface to care for our communities, we take care of them by providing top-notch benefits!
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid professional training
- Major license achievement bonus
- Extensive on-demand learning center
- Paid professional memberships
- Industry-competitive paid time off
- Nine paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Hybrid and remote work options
- Paid parental leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym/fitness fee reimbursement
- HSA and FSA options
- Employer-paid short-term disability
- Employer-paid long-term disability
- Employer-paid term life insurance
- 401K savings plan with company match
Our efforts to cultivate thriving communities go beyond providing infrastructure build for the long-run. We give back by mobilizing our team members to participate in community events and group volunteer activities, organized by our passionate local humanitarians—we even provide paid volunteer time off.see us in action
Equal Opportunity Statement
Consor ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in accordance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. We also comply with all similar laws in the states in which we have employees. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Human Resources at 888-451-6822. Persons with hearing and speech impairments can contact Consor by using the Virginia Relay Service, a toll-free telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD). Call 711 for TTY/TDD.