3 Reasons to Choose Consor for Your Next Career Move
Every firm will TELL you it’s the right choice for your next career move. But we’re here with recent stories that SHOW our reasons you’ll get a better experience—and be better for the experience—at Consor.
👉 You’ll drive your career journey. Bringing a growth mindset, we consistently create opportunities for our teammates by strategically expanding into new geographies and adding service lines. Whether it’s taking on bigger responsibilities, trying your hand at new project types, or focusing on a technical area of expertise, you can leverage our career pathways program to define where you want to go.
- Josh Guiterrez decided he wanted to pursue a bachelor’s in civil engineering after working as an inspector. Taking advantage of Consor’s education assistance program, Josh got his degree and earned his PE license. Read the story.
- Mike Hagerty built a thriving construction services team in California. When he set his sights on growing our team in Washington, we backed him 100%. Read the story.
👉 You’ll get the support you need to enjoy life outside AND inside of work. Work-life balance isn’t just about space to prioritize family, friends, and hobbies—it’s also about having a work life that feels meaningful. Through our community building and group volunteering programs, our teams host events that allow them to connect and give back in ways that are true to their local culture.
- Alexandra Torres, champion of our Women’s ERG, gathered her El Paso teammates to share advice for girls interested in #STEM. See more.
- Our teammates across North America bonded over some philanthropic and purely fun events this summer, from volunteering at an animal shelter to competing at an escape room. See more.
👉 You’ll work on civil infrastructure projects that positively impact your community. From billion-dollar bridge and freeway projects to drinking water storage reservoir projects up to 21 MG that serve communities of nearly 250k people, our work makes others’ lives safer and easier. But success is also defined by the journey, so we focus on leveraging each other’s strengths and exploring new approaches through the project life cycle.
- Our Utah construction services team oversaw an unconventional 60-inch-diameter cured-in-place-pipe installation operation. Read the story.
- Our Texas design team leveraged the enhanced collaboration of the #designbuild process and innovative 3D modeling techniques to deliver nearly 20 miles of elevated express lanes. Read the story.
Sound like the right career move for you? Explore our current openings.