Bull Run Treatment Projects
The Portland Water Bureau is making significant improvements to the Portland’s water supply from Bull Run to keep Portland’s water safe and abundant for generations to come and meet state and federal requirements. The multi-year projects include the Improved Corrosion Control Treatment project to further reduce potential levels of lead at the tap, and the Bull Run Filtration project to remove the microorganism Cryptosporidium and other potential contaminants.
Consor leads communications and equity efforts for this $850M, 9-year program as part of the program management team. The project includes public opinion research, long-term communications planning, program messaging, and implementation of a full suite of communications tools.
- Public opinion research
- Communications strategy and planning
- Public outreach strategy and planning
- Equity program development and support
- WIFIA communications support
- Community, site advisory, elected official briefings and open houses
- Messaging, educational materials, newsletters, video, website content and mailings
- Spanish language translation