Willamette Water Supply Program
The Willamette Water Supply System is a $1.3-billion project which includes a treatment plant, pipelines, and water tanks that will be constructed in five communities in unincorporated Washington County. When completed in seven years, it will draw water from the Willamette River and deliver the water to Hillsboro, the Tualatin Valley Water District, and Beaverton.
As the largest public works project in Washington County, it has complex communications needs. Our team has led public engagement since 2014 for the Tualatin Valley Water District and the City of Hillsboro’s Willamette Water Supply Program. Our team develops and helps execute communications plans for each major element of the multi-year project including site reconnaissance, permit approvals and construction.
- Communications strategy and planning
- Public outreach strategy, planning, and execution
- Messaging, educational materials, newsletters, and mailings
- Website development, video, social media, and graphic design
- Construction communications strategy, planning and implementation
- Briefings, online and in-person open houses for community members, businesses, and elected officials
- Public opinion polling and surveys