On-Call Project and Construction Management
Consor is under contract with the City of Berkeley to provide on-call services for capital improvement projects throughout the City. Some of the projects Consor supported are:
- Berkeley Rose Garden Pergola Reconstruction and Site Improvements Project This project provides ADA-compliant access and an improved community experience at this historic park. Included in the scope of work is the reconstruction of a historic redwood pergola utilizing wood reclaimed from the pre-existing structure. Site improvements include: construction of retaining walls using a combination of reclaimed materials and new stone veneer, construction of pathways, stairs, curbs and ramps to improve accessibility, and installation of flagstone pavers both reclaimed and new. The project also entails reconstruction of the restroom, handrails, fencing, and signage, as well as tennis court repairs.
- Strawberry Creek Park Play Area and Restroom Renovation Project Construction at Strawberry Creek Park includes new play equipment for school age children, a new sand play area, picnic area, new restroom facility and related site improvements. New paving, playground surfacing, and furnishings will modernize the area with nature to meet current safety and accessibility standards.
- San Pablo Park Playground and Tennis Court Renovation Project This project includes renovation of two playgrounds and the tennis courts. The work includes replacement of the play structures, additional play elements, renovation of all tennis courts including surfacing, new fencing, new benches, bleachers, drinking fountains, as well as ADA accessibility improvements.
- Kings School Park This project involved a major playground renovation to include a water feature, addition of a climbing structure, and accessibility improvements. The work included underground drainage, replacement of the asphalt walkways, new fencing, replacement of drinking fountain, and installation of new benches.
- Consor provides on-call services for capital improvement projects throughout the City
- These projects are designed to improve the community experience at local parks, and include accessibility improvements, upgrades to existing facilities, and reconstruction of historic park elements